Blogging Items :D

9:15 PM

Hi everyone!!! :)
Sometimes I received notecards asking me what hair, skin, eyelashes, etc I am wearing in my pics... and this time, I am not the model in all my pictures :/ so I don´t know about all the items the model is wearing :( . Anyway... I love to take pictures as a hobbie, I adore to visit amazing places in sl, and... I love love freebies, bargains, salesssssssssssssss aaaaaaaaaaah that for sure!!!!!! :O so... I decided that I am going to blog some of my favourite items and places that I like :).

                                                                         ********

SKIN: Birdy Ali Vip skin - Pure (Group Gift, 150 L join fee)
HAIR: Spellbound (75 L per play)  The Arcade
TOP: Eluzion (Subscriber GIFT)
LEGGINGS: Eluzion Promo 85 L fatpack (Includes 10 different leggings)

***



You Might Also Like

0 comentarios